Influencer Marketing Strategist
Octoly is looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager to develop and execute a large-scale Influencer strategy. This role is both creative and analytical, and requires a versatile thinker who has the ability (and desire) to balance strategy with execution—easily grasping the big picture while still paying attention to detail. You should be adept at transforming complex problems into simple solutions, excited to wear multiple hats and comfortable taking on expanded business responsibilities as needed.
You are an experienced and entrepreneurial Influencer Marketing professional with a proven track record of developing and executing on Influencer Marketing strategies and building strong relationships with influencers. In this role, you’ll lead the social strategy behind our growing community engagement efforts. Having previously worked in the digital media industry, and with a deep knowledge about its evolving landscape, you will come in with a tool kit to immediately impact our business.
What You Will Do:
• Design, build and execute a multi-tier, multi-industry influencer marketing strategy based on our business objectives
• Develop and build an Influencer Ambassador program
• Help shape the influencer side of our product roadmap
• Foster relationships with key influencers to deepen Octoly’s positioning
• Develop and extend the Octoly reach across the web, social media platforms, increase user sentiment, develop a strong grassroots understanding of issues, pain points and preferences through our influencer community and social media
• Work seamlessly in tandem with our many cross-functional partners especially Product, Marketing, and Sales
• Plan influencer events to reward loyal clients and work closely with demand generation to foster alignment and amplify the impact of your work.
• Design and build a strategy with our Marketing team on paid collaboration for influencers and how to integrate it to our current Octoly offering (influencer outreach, vetting process…)
Who You Are:
• At least 3 years of experience in Influencer Marketing, Social Media Strategy, Content Marketing, Talent Management or similar with proven success in developing and executing programs that raise brand awareness and create advocacy.
• Experience working within influencer communities with a proven ability to build and grow these relationships
• Deep understanding of the influencer landscape
• Proven knowledge of all the social platforms and how unique communities, influencers and audiences are using them.
• Ability to analyze social data, identify trends and present key findings (both quantitative and analytical skills) and then apply these to future programs.
• Desire to be part of (and add value to) our influencer community across the web.
• Passionate about Influencers and Influencer Marketing
• Excellent relationship-builder, insanely strong writing skills and a propensity for collaboration.
• Excellent project management skills; demonstrated ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Bonus Points if you:
• Have experience in Influencer Marketing platforms
• Have a rolodex of Influencer contacts
• Read this job description and found a bullet that you may not have experience in but were excited to learn it quickly
This position will be based in our NY Soho Office and report directly to the VP of Operations and Marketing.