CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
Octoly is looking for a Customer Success Manager to develop and maintain relationships with customers from junior level to C-Suite. This role is both creative and analytical and requires a proactive person who can guide the client's influencer marketing and e-Commerce strategy and help drive the product roadmap.
You are a strong communicator and excited to work in a fast-growing company with opportunities for career development. Having previously worked in customer success and with a deep knowledge of campaign management, execution, and reporting, you will come in with a tool kit to immediately impact our business.
This position will be based in NYC but onboarded remotely. You will report directly to the Head of Customer Success.
• Build solid relationships with clients and become their main point of contact at Octoly.
• Help clients strategize, launch, optimize and analyze their influencer marketing campaigns.
• Work with data and key results to share insights into the success of client’s influencer campaigns.
• Present data and results in an persuasive manner at virtual and in-person meetings.
• Prevent churn and build revenue by renewing contracts and pitching additional features/services.
• Translate client needs into actionable insights for our product and dev team.
• Minimum 1+ year of work experience, preferably in a customer success or customer service role.
• Excellent relationship builder and strong organizational skills.
• Detail and process oriented. Strong analytical skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• A strong taste for social media, visual content, and all things digital.
• Experience managing strategic influencer campaigns and/or events (working with beauty clients in a PR/marketing/consulting firm is a plus).
• Ability to deal with both simple and very complex requests, from junior to C-Level clients.
Bonus points if you:
• Have experience in Influencer Marketing platforms.
• Read this job description and found a bullet that you may not have experience in but were excited to learn it quickly
• Become an expert on Influencer, performance, and e-Commerce marketing.
• Learn from, and work with a fun dynamic sales team at a growing startup.
• Opportunities for professional sales development and a full-time role.
• Engage with cool indie beauty, fashion, and lifestyle brands
At Octoly, we think traditional advertising is dead. Smart brands don’t buy traditional media formats anymore! Instead, they’re all starting to leverage the voice and power of hundreds of real-life influencers. This is why we created our “free store”, a marketplace where thousands of Instagram and YouTube creators can get free products from the best and most innovative brands, in exchange for honest reviews & original content.
In a little more than 4 years:
• We’re already the #1 influencer gifting marketplace worldwide in terms of product placements - 250,000+ reviews annually.
• We are a Global organization across countries (US, FR, ES, IT, DE), work with the world’s best beauty and fashion brands, and have built a marketplace with 30K+ creators and 180K+ consumers.
• We have built a team of 30+ people from the US, France, Spain, Italy, and Germany.
• We have closed 2 funding rounds with top-tier VCs and received a sizable grant from the EU for our unique positioning and excellence in operations.