The VP Operations will lead and mentor a growing team focused on finding beauty, fashion and lifestyle brands the best approach to reach their influencer marketing goals. You will be a key member of our New York management team and report directly to Octoly’s CEO.
We are looking for an ambitious candidate that has experience leading customer service and project teams and is passionate about taking ownership to develop the right internal structures to deliver maximum results for our clients. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and a proven track record for revenue retention/upsells, let’s chat!
What You Will Do:
• Manage a customer project team and inspire a culture of putting the client first
• Build strong relationships with key accounts to support continued partnership growth and upsell opportunities
• Improve team efficiency and effectiveness
• Optimize customer journey and presentation materials to best demonstrate the our success to our clients using key industry metrics and benchmarks
Who You Are:
• At least 7 years experience in a similar role
• Customer support or project management experience
• Proven management and leadership skills
• Great communicator, motivator and presenter
• Understanding of influencer and marketing industry
• Experienced in Salesforce and Excel
• A strong taste for social media, visual content and all things digital
• Ability to deal with both simple and very complex requests, from junior to C-level clients
• Organized, able to prioritize and a systematic thinker
• Proactive self-starter with "get it done" no task too small attitude, and a genuine interest and enjoyment in collaboration
This position will be based in our NY Soho Office.